"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

September 23, 2008

Name that Blog....

Alright folks....I need your creative energies cuz mine have been sucked dry. I am looking for a new title for my blog. I got bored with Troy, Katarina, Anthony, Alexandra and Owen. And seriously, it's rather lame ;) SO please help me name my blog, I would really appreciate it!! There are no cool prizes or grand anouncements, just the priveledge of getting to see the title you thought of when you come read my blog (how cool would that be??)
SO...click on the comment spot and come up with a title!

Thanks

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Rambunctious Joy!

The {good} stuff.

Grace, goodness ... and so much more.

I think I like the first one best.. but those are my 3 entries

:)

Catherine said...

Well since mine the "the vancook family" I dson't think I'll be of much help to you! (and the fact that I seem to have no brain cells left!)

Angela & Tom Newman said...

well... since you are often heard uttering.."Good Grief,child.." I think that would be perfect. These posts are all about the good kinds of grief we expereince each day, eh ? heeheehee.:)