"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

September 18, 2008

I LOVE small community pools. I took Alexandra swimming again today and because I had the car so we could stock up the fridge and cupboards again, (it was starting to look a little like Ms. Hubbard's cupboards) Owen sat in his carseat at the edge of the pool and I got to play with my middle child. It was SUCH a blessing to me. 


It is rare that her and I get time together where it's just the two of us and we can play together. I left the pool so happy and content. It probably helped that when Owen woke and started to fuss, the lifegaurds took him out of the carseat and played with him (did I mention that Alexandra and I were the ONLY people in the pool?).


I love days that fill me up to overflowing. Even shopping was great. Today was filled to overflowing with little gifts af grace and I am one VERY thankful Mommy. Here's hoping that your days are filled up too.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Praise God!! He is so good! :) I'm praying I have a day like that soon :)