"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

September 27, 2008

A Girl is...

Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head
and
Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot
- Allan Beck


Alexandra spent a looooong time the other day wrapping Owen up, singing him songs and attempting to 'Oen uppies'. She did, at one point, have him by the arm and leg and was, I think, attemping to give him an airplane ride but I'm not really sure (I told her at that point that she needed to be gentle and I would set him in her lap but he was too heavy for her to pick up!). What did Owen think of all this? He LOVED it. He was giggling and smiling. He thought it was great that his big sister was actually playing with him.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

First of all - I love your sidebar with the photos :)

Second of all - your sweet Alexandra is precious!!

Third - I too, am enjoying getting to know you through your blog.

May your Sunday be full of GREAT things and may His goodness overflow!!

Lezlie said...

I love the top picture of Alexandra...from camping last summer? She's still as beautiful as when she was born, just a little busier :)