"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 23, 2008

And it begins....

So today, I am spending the day holding a bucket. . . .and not becuase I am planning on mopping the floors, although I am sure they need it. Anthony is sick and I am so sad for the little guy. Being sick is NO FUN, and especially not this close to Christmas. I am praying that he is the ONLY one who gets it though and that I will be spared the delightfulness of 7 month old puke :) Cuz seriously, gross..... :)

Today it is snowing and we can not even be out to enjoy it :( But I am thankful that today, it is just one that is sick (and that I am healthy to be able to help him and comfort him).

And just because he is too cute for words :)

Oh, did I mention he can crawl???? Watch out Christmas Tree!

ps. can you tell I can't decide what I want my blog to look like??

3 comments:

Lezlie said...

Aww... poor Anthony! Hopefully it doesn't go through the whole family, although I'm sure you're preparing for the worse! Give him a little cuddle for us.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

So sorry to hear this. :( I hope you have a good Chrsitmas any way.
I know how hard it is when one or all is sick.

Dorothy said...

Merry Christmas, Katie Joy! I hope you're all healthy today!