"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

January 28, 2009

What I Spent Yesterday Doing

I got to spend yesterday afternoon outside taking pictures, so nice. They pictures above that I didn't take yesterday, were the ones I played with last night on photoshop, and I'm kinda happy with how things turned out.

Yesterday I FINALLY got a picture of an abandonded grain (I think) elevator that I have been WANTING (desperately) to get a pictuer of for the last 3 years. But I have never had my camera on me, or if I have, I have had fidgety childern along for the ride. So I went yesterday and got some (I hope) good ones. I'm excited to see how they turned out once I finish that roll (did I mention that I can not WAIT until I get my digital camera this summer?!?)

Went to the library today, the kids had an AWESOME time and I got a book on CD. I figure I can be productive when I listen to the radio while I am cooking dinner :) We'll have to see how I like listening to my books (I'm not a big *noise* person so it may not work!)

Anyway, I am off to eat Heavanly Hash ice cream and watch Criminal Minds!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

AWESOMME way to spend the day!!
You will LOVE digital. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. it.