"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

January 17, 2009

On Hold

There's stuff on my mind tonight, stuff that I know would be easier to figure out if I sat and wrote it down, but I'm not sure what my motivation is for needing to put it in writing, so I think I am going to hold off, and rather than type it for the world to see, I will resort to the old fashioned pen and paper way. It takes longer, but it is definately only between me and God that way.

I'm don't know why I am pensive tonight, have been much of the week. There are things bothering me, things that are frustrating me and emotions that are too close to the surface to be able to coherently and respectfully write all that is on my mind.

I am SUPER excited that it warmed up today and that the kids can actually be playing outside tonight. I am also praying for a sweet friend of mine who is in labour with her second as I type. Her first labour was 22 hours so I am praying that this one is faster and easier for her. God is faithful and will sustain her through the hours though, of that I am confident.

Going to put a little boy to bed now!

No comments: