"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

January 27, 2009

A Break

We were talking about transitions at MOPS yesterday, with transitions being things like moving, getting married, having kids, being a stay at home mom. It got me thinking. I love where I am in life, but there are times when I feel like a part of me is being lost. I get so consumed with my kids, which is a good thing at this season of life the little ones need my everythign from me, but there are days when I long to be able to have space to breathe. Just a little!

Troy is home today, it is exam time for the high schools, and Anthony is at school. I am thankful that today I can have some space to breathe, time to do things that often get pushed aside for lack of time. I love that Troy can help out when he doesn't have to be at school.

Today was dress up like a favourite storybook character in Anthony's class. He dressed up as Jack from the Magic Treehouse series (he LOVES them!). And Thursday he goes skating AND gets to wear his jammies to school. He is VERY excited about that!

Well, I am off to spend some time with just me :) And I plan on enjoying it. Have a wonderful day my blogging friends.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I hope your day was peaceful, renewing and refreshing :)

Happy Wednesday!