"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

May 18, 2009

i heart faces - Week 19

This week, i heart faces is having a special Blurb Book photo contest. You can only enter one picture in either the professional or amateur category.

Here is the picture I am entering:

I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture of a simply adorable baby : ). Lovely entry!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your entry! he's adorable - I love the angle and those gorgeous eyes!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Love it!!!

Julie Rivera said...

What a beautiful boy! (He is still young enough I don't have to use handsome, right?!) The lighting is so wonderful!

Alesha said...

what a cutie!!! great entry...

Skeller said...

awww, it's abundantly clear that this little darling is abundantly fond of whomever is taking his picture! ;-) very cute!

Melinda said...

How cute is he?! Those eyes are just precious and I love the angle from which you took this. Great job!

Keri said...

A cutie patootie! Love the grin!

Krista said...

so cute! that smile is priceless!

lislynn said...

Awww, so cute! Love the angle!