"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

October 02, 2008

Nothing Much

It seems like my life cycles, from having amazingly wonderful days (even two or three at a time) to crashing and burning. Yesterday was tough, I don't know what it was, other than the fact that the 4 days prior had been fantastic. Everything was a challenge yesterday (and the kids were good!) It's frustrating how I seem to have things under control and then the rug gets pulled out from under me. I know it's so I learn to lean on Him and trust Him more each day, but that doesn't make the challenges any easier to deal with.


Life is getting busy again, I leave with the kids to visit family in a week (while Troy teaches and hunts for moose), I am also co-ordinating a Mother's Market (a fundraising event for my MOPS group) but all of the calling and emailing need to happen before I leave. MOPS starts Monday, and the ladies Bible study 'Anointed, Trasnformed and Redeemed - A Study of David' is starting on Tuesday. I am really really looking forward to this study. It will be the first one in a loooooong time that I have been able to make it to (little girls would not let any one else put them to bed for the frist 15 months of life) I am looking forward to the fellowship and connecting and the learning. It is a video series with Kay Arthur, Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer. I am praying I will be willing to let God work in my life.


Well, I am off to lay my weary head on my pillow! Blessings this weekend! Hoping that you get a chance to go out and enjoy the wonderful weather of autumn. Good night!

No comments: