"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 06, 2010

The Tree

Sunday afternoon, after picking Troy up from hunting, we met up with my brother-in-law and headed out to cut down our tree.
I have a feeling the kids were much more interested in the fact that they could wrestle with their cousin then about choosing a tree!
But, we did find a tree, get it loaded onto the van and set up in the livingroom. Once again, I am pretty sure the kids were more concerned about the snacks I pulled out for them then hanging the decorations, but as you can see, they came around eventually!
It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

beautiful!! I wish my tree was up ... or found/purchased/cut at all ... someday soon hopefully!