"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 05, 2010

Slip, Sliding


Darkness still graces the sky as the kids and I climbed into the van loaded with sleds.

They were up far to early this Sunday morning and instead of getting frustrated, or plunking them in front of the t.v (which is often what happens prior to 7am in this house) I fed them and, still clothed in jammies, bundled them into their snowsuits and drove to the tobogganing hill.

We had SO much fun! It was a great way to start the morning! After an hour we came home, I warmed up some milk, cut pieces of chocolate cake and we enjoyed an after-sledding snack, then proceeded to get ready for church!

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Wow, such a good mom. :) They will remember this for sure! I love it.

Lindsay said...

LOVE these!! Filled with joy and my favorite ... sledding ~