"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

August 01, 2009

The noise in the night (er morning)

I went downstairs around 6 this mornign to give Owen a bottle in the hopes that he would go back to sleep (he did). And I'm sitting on the couch feeding him and hearingthis really different noise.

At first I think it's the cat trying to puke up a hairball, then I think it might be Troy sleeping on the couch (but I was pretty sure he was in bed when I had come down).

So I do what any mom would do. Finish feeding Owen, put him back in his crib and then proceed to see what the *noise* was.

Turns out, the *noise* was Alexandra. At somepoint in the night she had crawled out of bed, and cuddled up on the couch, and fallen back to sleep.

It was precious.

No comments: