"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

January 10, 2010

Sweetness

"Mommy, but if you give me medicine then I will feel better and I can go to church."

Said by Alexandra this morning after realizing I was going to have her stay home today. She has a fever and cough and I just didn't want it getting worse (that and she really doesn't need to share it with every kid in her Sunday School class!)

I love that she enjoys church so much that fits are thrown when she can't go. She is my child who will make up songs about Jesus and God and just sing them randomly throughout the day.

I smile at that, for there are moments in my day, when hearing her brings my focus back to where it should be.

We registar this sweet girl for J.K on February 2nd.

No comments: