"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

May 30, 2011

Whirling Days of Busy

Life has been busy lately, I am finding that it is hard again. Struggling through some darker days and learning through it all to lean on the One who gives me strength and carries me when the storms roll in.

I love this picture of Anthony. He was so proud of himself for finally being able to climb the tree. he's been trying for just over a year!
 Because this is what 3 year olds do!
 There have been birthday parties to celebrate a special little boy,



 There have been 10 degree days when they just. can't. wait. for it to be summer.


And all the joy and giddiness that comes from realizing mommy is going to let them!






There have been kite festivals, and days where I realize how much easier it is taking 3 (or 5) kids somewhere when it doesn't involve strollers and diaper bags and snacks and...and.....and!


 Even some giant cowboys with giant wooden horses. That terrify 3 year olds and mezmorise 5 year olds!




 Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles


Friends, headband making and the crafting of pinwheels.



Flying of homemade kites,








Days filled with sewing and picture taking and knitting and playing. The designing of websites and the following dreams, the realization that God knows my heart and hears my prayers. 

Days that spin into days and leave me wondering where May went and trying to wrap my mind around June!

Some days I don't even know what we've done to make the day fly by but I feel like i blink and it's over. 

There have been play-dates and hiding out away from the chaos of it all.

But these days are gifts. 

Blessings and an endless source of joy from Him who gives freely.

No comments: