"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

April 27, 2011

Captured

There are times when there are no words.

To find the right ones to convey all the is going all.

All the goodness,

joy,

contentment.

All the moments of weakness,

the smashing of idols,

the reminders to stop and find joy in each moment.

It is at those times, that I am thankful for my camera. 

For God who lets me look through the lens and see Him.


























3 comments:

Lindsay said...

beautiful photos ... capturing a day filled with love and adventure!

Full of Grace said...

What beautiful photos, all of them! :)

AK said...

I miss going there. I went there several times and especially enjoyed it in the spring. What a beautiful place.