"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

April 18, 2011

Birds of Spring

This is the first time all year we have had birds visit our feeder.
 I think it has something to do with the fact that the grass and seed they were eating is buried again.
 So they are seeking out other sources of food.
 Anthony was very excited to see the birds and the foot-prints in the snow around the base of the tree where the feeder hangs.

I am thankful for their beauty, and I admit that I spent a good deal of time just staring at them out the window and marveling at them.

(thankful that the kids had friends over and I could spend the time staring out the window!)

Thankful for the snow in April that allows the birds to look for food, and find it in our feeder.

No comments: