"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

March 30, 2010

Dreams

There are times, at least in my life anyway, that are filled with dreams.

Big dreams, little dreams, dreams about the future.

And then there are time that the dreams take root in my heart, tugging and pulling me a long. Not in a bad way, in a way that makes me thankful for a God who is capable of knowing my heart, inside and out, and filling it with dreams that make me smile. . . even if that is all they are, just dreams.

But then again, becuase He knows the desires of my heart, they may end up becoming reality in His timing, and that would be o,k too.

We;ve been looking at property just outside of town lately, dreaming about the old-school, two story farm house with a wrap-around porch we would build, the fun the kids would have being able to run lose. It's a dream right now, nothing more, but it is a dream that makes us smile and pray that He will provide in HIS timing, the spot that we are dreaming about.

No comments: