It totally made me smile, because there are days when I don't feel like my blog is very honest, although, that being said, I always just sit and type and let the words come and (very rarely) do I ever go back and edit for content so....maybe it is reflecting my life in a more honest way then I realize.....
Anyway, if you haven't checked out Lindsay's blog go over and read it. Although I have never met her in *real* life, her's is one of the blogs I check (*stalk*) on a regular basis (and at this my husband would roll his eyes...but he doesn't have to understand it!). She is a wife, mom to two smallish boys and a teacher. And does she EVER write well!!!!!! (Her pictures are amazing too.....which is how I ended up on her blog in the first place and I just never left). She's *real* too.
Since I have been *given* this award, I am to post 10 honest things about me and then pass it on to 7 to 10 other blogs. So here it goes....
1) Being vulnerable with people TERRIFIES me
2) I often forget that there is POWER in having someone else pray with you, for you.
3) Anthony and Alexandra ate popcorn at 10am while watching Jonah so I could finish painting my bedroom.
4) I have much less patience than I should
5) I have a weakness for Swedish Berries (yummy)
6) Having a disorganized house makes me angry
7) I am already SUPER EXCITED about Christmas and am having to control myself from unpacking all the Christmas decorations and listening music!!
8) There are still *frozen* sheets on my clothes line from close to a week ago
9) It's 2:30pm and the kids and I are still in our jammies
10) I tend not to let people too close but am learning to.
So there you have it. And I am now passing this award onto:
And yes, I know it is supposed to be 7 to 10 but I don't read that many blogs *grin*! And if a link doesn't work, please let me know. . . I'm not very good with linking yet :P