"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

October 02, 2010

Seeking Joy

Lately, I have been intentional about seeking joy, finding it in the midst of a life that is hectic and busy and sometimes seems void of joy. 
It's not, but it can feel it sometimes (although we all know that feelings lie).
 I am thankful for my camera, and the ability that God has given me to find *joy* through the lens of a camera.
Even on the days that are long and busy if I have the time to pick up my camera, I can capture joy in the lives of my kids, I can find beauty in the creation that surrounds me.
 It is not a joy based on things, it is a joy the settles, a joy that I can see is filled with God.
 Where do you find your joy in the midst of daily life?

No comments: