"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

October 14, 2010

Yup...

They really do love each other!

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. My parents were up for 5 days and they stayed at a hotel this time so the kids and I were at the pool everyday. I definately have a couple of little fish on my hands. Alexandra is at a dangerous stage right now though because she thinks that she is a better swimmer than she actually is and will jump in before anyone even knows she has made it to the pool!

We spent a lot of Monday out at Belluz Farm. They have fall activities going on for the kids and we had a blast. There was a 3 acre corn maze, a pie pumpkin hunt through corn (the kids found some great ones!) and a tractor ride. It was a wonderful way to spend the last full day of their visit.

This week has been busy. We are learning what it means to trust God to provide for us, to lean on Him when we aren't sure what the future holds.

All I need to know though is that God ALWAYS knows what He is doing and that is enough for me.

No comments: