"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 23, 2009

Siblings

Troy and I took the kids to the Conservatory on Monday to try and get some nice pictures of them, all three at once. . . I got maybe 4 decent ones. Owen is at the stage right now where if he knows I have the camera will NOT look at me! So his pictures? Well, mostly of his back and side of his face!












We are having a fantastic holiday. I am filled to overflowing with the *goodness* of it and the joy. Hope your days before Christmas are full too.

1 comment:

AK said...

Came to see the pictures since you said you posted more. A nice break from packing :).

I LOVE that picture of the kids with Owen pointing. It made me laugh SO hard. Alexandra cracks me up. :)