"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 09, 2009

Home Again

Wow, is all I can say. This past weekend was incredible. I am so thankful I had the oppourtunity to get away, to worship, to learn, to grow, to be reminded of everything God has been teaching me lately.
I am still processing everything, it was a lot to take in.
Friday night? Basically to sum it up in a sentence:
"Rest is the activity of faith" (Kay Arthur)
Saturday, I don't even know where to being, there was a whole lot crammed in and I think it will take a few weeks for it all to filter around in my head. But the main point Saturday morning was:
"God can do far more abundantly beyond all we can think or imagine." /
"God is in our NOW, where ever that NOW is."
Worship was incredible, I have found a new artist that I really really like (Travis Cottrell), I was kicking myself for not buying his album there (Jesus Saves Live) but thankfully I found it at our local Christian bookstore today!
God is good, travel home could have been so much worse, our first flight out of Oklahoma was cancelled (mechanical problems) so we were rebooked on a flight that left 3 hours later (meaning only 15 minutes to catch our connecting flight). The 7pm flight leaving Oklahoma? Delayed for an hour, we landed in Denver at 8:45pm (30 mins after the connecting flight should have taken off), to find that our connecting flight had been delayed to 10:45pm! It was a long day of sitting in airports and we were exhausted by the time we reached our hotel at 2:30am but God;s hand was in it all, it could have been so much worse than it was and I was just SO thankful that we didn't have to spend the night in Denver.
I had an anmazing time, but I am glad to be home. The break was everything I needed it to be and so much more (God's grace again!)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

HOORAY!! So glad your time away was just what you needed! God is good like that huh?!

Have a GREAT time getting back in the groove :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Katarina - it sounds just amazing!!