"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

November 23, 2011

The blog has been quiet lately.

I've been busy.

Kids are sick.

Learning daily what it means that the LORD is God - and how that relates to my every.day.life.

Because if He is God. Then I have nothing to fear, nothing to worry about and there are no surprises for Him who sits upon the throne.

Are there surprises for me? Oh yeah.

Should they throw me for a wild ride?

Um.....do they? often yes.....should they? well, see...here's the thing about giving thanks and living what I believe. It's that God is in everything and part of everything so if it doesn't surprise Him, it shouldn't effect the me. I should (notice I say should and not do!) still trust Him and praise Him and follow where ever it is He takes me.

Even when I feel like I have made the wrong decision. I know that He can still use it for Him, for conforming me more into His image.

And that, is what I want.

No comments: