"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

October 06, 2011

Crazy Kids

Gotta love this one! His personality shines through so well in this picture..... 
Owen starts a pre-school program next week. I am really looking forward to it, as it will give me two mornings a week without kids, but it will also given him some much needed time away from mommy. Because he doesn't need me if I am not there, he only insists on being attached to my hip (or foot or lap or...well, you get the point) if I am in the general area he is in. And if I'm there, no one else will do.
So we signed him up for pre-school. 

And...who needs to buy costumes?!?

 Telling Grandma about her Super Bunny costume.

Yup, they were pretty proud of themselves!!
 To those of you that have a long weekend this weekend.....
Happy Thanksgiving!!
May your list of things to be thankful for grow longer by the day.

No comments: