"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

August 14, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yup, been one of those days.

Actually, the last few have been one of those days.

Stuck and unable to get out.

I don't even know what's up, just am so ready for the kids to start school, for routine to arrive, for the not caring to disappear. 

Yup, it's been one of those days and I am d.o.n.e

Thankful that grace abounds even on a day (or days, when they happen to be strung more than one in a row) like today. Thankful that I can seek His forgiveness when at the end of the day I look back and feel like i have done everything worng, made every mistake possible and yet somehow still made it to the end of the day. It is only by His grace and mercy that I can mother at all.

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I am so with you in thankfulness for new mornings, second chances, and big grace.
Hang in three friend!!