"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

October 20, 2009

Lovin' It

What am I loving?
God.
I am falling more and more and more in love and WOW!!
I am loving how He works, Who He is (I AM), and what He is doing (continually) in my life.
I am resting in Him and filled to overflowing.
Doesn't mean that things are perfect (just ask my kids.....today was not my finest mothering day)
But it DOES mean that there is Joy and Peace and Awe-inspiring Wonder.
I can't explain, can't define. Just in love and wanting more (and more and more) and praying for it. (Not only for in my life, but in the lives of friends and family)
I just want to praise Him and shout for Joy.
This shift, from fog to Light is HUGE and I am soaking up every single drop that I can, I know that the mountains don't last forever, there will be another valley (or two or three or...ten) but right now, I am praising Him who has given me life, and not just life but ABUNDANT life. His Life.
WOW!
Sorry, I think I might be babbling! But I just needed to praise Him, here, on this blog, where I often come to vent.
I love His Authority in my life, His ability to take it all and leave Himself behind.
God, thank you! Thank you for your grace and mercy and joy and the blessings that You pour out in my life, for pulling me out of fog and into Your Light for this joy and peace that I have found in You. Thank you.
Thank you that You ARE enough for me.

3 comments:

Lezlie said...

Praise on, girl!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

So beautiful - and inspiring!

AK said...

I am so happy for you!

I've been feeling similar lately...like I finally broke through the clouds. The last few weeks were crazy so this is much better!