"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

June 15, 2009

i heart faces - week 23

This week, the theme is sepia toned photos over at i heart faces. Feel free to join in the fun, just head on over to their site to check out more pictures.

I took this picture of my daughter, this afternoon in our backyard.

It has FINALLY been warm enough here to pull the sprinkler out. If only I knew what she was thinking when I took it!

3 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

Nice bokeh on the water droplets in the background! A very sweet picture! I would recommend adding a bit more contrast, as your daughter's face looks rather washed out.

Unknown said...

Really adorable entry! It is so precious : ).

Skeller said...

what a delightful, spontaneous moment you captured! fun :-)