"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

June 12, 2009

Brothers

You, sweet boy of mine, drive me crazy.

There are days when I am SURE your main goal in life is to see how close you can push me to the edge without actually sending me over, days when I am ready to string you up by your toes.

BUT....

Then there are days like this... And my heart swells with pride at the big brother you are, at your compassion and care for others.

Moments like this truly do make the rest of it worthwhile.
I love seeing the adoration in Owen's eyes as he looks up at his big brother.
This is a bond the two of you will have forever, treasure it my sweet boys.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think we're feeling the same way today :)

Here's to a GREAT weekend with a little less chaos :)

Sally's World said...

I LOVE days like this!