"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

June 05, 2012

Remembering...

that leaving the house is a good thing.
 that sometimes, you just have to tell yourself you are going to enjoy the day, laugh, giggle and have fun.
 that changing routine is needed for my sanity and the kids.
 that God's grace is enough and His mercies are new every morning.
 that they kids are OK, and that they will be OK. Even on days where I am less then gracious.
 that they grow up too fast and now is the time to spend having fun and making memories, for in a few years they might not want to do it anymore.
 that finding time in the day to be alone with God, soaking in His word, is a very, v.e.r.y good thing. It changes me from the inside out.
 to say yes instead or no and that it is not about me.
 that my kids really do love one another....despite the some times constant bickering!
 that their joy is worth it. Always,
 that time with my kids and camera has a way of drawing me back to what matters. God is good like that.

1 comment:

Phil and Marcia said...

Thanks for the blogpost! The pictures are priceless and it's always good to be reminded of the things that really matter the most.