"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 21, 2011

Dance Recital

I borrowed a video camera from a friend so I could get Xanj dancing. My family has yet to see her dance so I thought that this would be a good way for them to see her.

Christmas is almost here and I am starting to get excited. The kids are flying high... they have 2 days left of school and are counting every second. Part of me is glad that they go right to the 23 this year, it means that they are home longer in January. And part of me wishes that they were already off. It would feel more like Christmas if they were home.
The weather here has been so strange. There is hardly any snow on the ground and there are days when it is still possible to be outside (and comfortable) in just a fleece and a vest....not that I am complaining....the warmer weather means we don't use as much heat which is a huge blessing! Do I want snow for Christmas? Of course, but I am going to be thankful for the weather we are having.


I had the chance to photograph a friend's newborn baby boy last weekend. He is such a sweetheart (and the only newborn who has actually slept for his pictures!)

I have a bunch of pictures from December to post, and maybe once life slows down a little I will get that chance. I had been asked to put together some pictures for the Cantata at our church so I spent awhile having fun trying to figure out how I wanted to do it!

Well, my bed is calling and morning will come early!

No comments: