"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

December 11, 2011

Craftiness

Pinterest has got me hooked. I love it and the incredible creations I can find there.

I made these based on a couple of things I saw there that I was to *lazy* or *cheap* to try.
 For this one, I cut strips of construction paper about 1cm wide by the length of the paper, tied a loose knot and folded it around into a star...once I find the link that actually shows pictures I'll post that ;)
Then I just filled a clear glass ornament full.

These ones are super easy and SO not time consuming.....ribbon shoved (literally) into clear ornaments!


But they are oh so pretty!

1 comment:

AK said...

Katie those ornaments are gorgeous! How simple but really nice.