"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

September 05, 2009

It Takes Over the Living Room!

My little monkey.

This kid is seriously going to give me a heart attack one of these days.



I thought his sister was busy at this age...HA!



We were at the park Wed night and Owen figures out how to climb the stairs to get to the side.



He then proceeds to try and throw himself headfirst down the slide (laughing hysterically at the same time!)



The other morning waiting for Anthony's bus??



Apparently he wants to climb walls and windows now too.


(He was standing on the ledge by the end of his adventure!)



Seeing as Tuesday was Anthony's last day home before school started, I decided to give in and let them build a fort....

It only covered the entire living room and was destroyed by two 15 month olds in matter of minutes,

and yes, I rebuilt it again and took the babies downstairs to play!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Fun! That fort looks awesome! I remember doing that in my living room as a kid too!