"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

March 18, 2012

March is Marching On

So it's a corny title....it's my blog and I'm allowed ;)

March was filled with a trip to Toronto and a 32nd birthday for me,
Numerous birthday parties for the kids to attend....most of which happened in the span of a single weekend!

March also consisted of March Break and a week home with the kiddos,
except, it wasn't really spent at home.

We went to Duluth for 2 nights to spend some time as a family.





 


 March was also filled with new bikes, early birthday presents for the boys from my mom and dad.

This is Owen's first two-wheeler - he loves it, can you tell?
 He has been riding it every day since we put it together on Friday!

March has also marked the beginning for spring here. And for that I am grateful.

Sun stays out later,

windows can be open

kids are begging to be outside all the time.






Spring always reminds me of God's gift of new  life. A life that is no longer my own. It reminds me of the hope I have in Him alone.

This spring, for the first time in a really long time, I am filled to overflowing with the wonder of Who God is. With the Hope that springs from finding rest in Him through every season, every trial, every joy.

When I know WHO He is, resting in Him is easier. When I remember that He is who He says He is (always) then that hope is a permanent fixture.


No comments: