"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

June 05, 2011

Grace for Today

 Bright Hope for tomorrow
 Blessings all mine
 With ten thousand besides
 Great is Thy faithfulness
 Great is Thy faithfulness
 Morning by morning
 New mercies I see.
 And I truly do see them.

Yesterday was wonderful.

A gift from God in the midst of weeks that have not been easy.

Grace spilling forth as a reminder to me of Who He is and what He is capable of.
Every once in awhile there are days where I fall deeper in love with my kids, where I can enjoy them fully, say yes more often and just be in the moments of them without thinking or worrying about what is next or what time it is.

This weekend was one of those times and I am so thankful for it.

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ohh, I love this. All of it!