"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

July 29, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

We are home. It was wonderful to be able to spend so much time with my family, to listen to my brother plan his wedding, to visit with friends that are seen once, maybe twice, a year.

Thankful for God's protection in the driving too, it's a long, isolated (parts of it anyway) drive and the only trouble we ran into, was a flat tire just North of Sudbury. Super thankful for small towns and mechanics. It took them 25 minutes to replace the tire and put it back on the van for us. If I ever run into car trouble and am close to Massey, ON I will DEFINATELY stop at the garage. I was impressed!

There are pictures and stories, but they will have to wait, unpacking and the cutting of the forest in our backyard come first!

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I'm so glad that you had a great time! - And that God protected you and sent the right people at the right time to help. :) I know that is big.
Thinking of you as you "recover" from vacation... :) I know how it is.