"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

February 04, 2010

Growing Up

Yesterday we registered Alexandra for Junior Kindergarten. I cannot believe she is that old already. She is super excited about it!

It still amazes me how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday that it was Anthony we were registering and now, it is that time for Alexandra.

She is so ready for it though. She has been asking all year when she can go to school, so I know that summer will feel like forever for her. She wants to know when she can ride the bus and go to "Anthony's school". It's really cute.

My little girl is not so little any more! I cannot wait to see who she will become as she grows up. It's so very exciting.

No comments: