"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

November 03, 2009

Happy Dance

I get an unexpected break tomorrow. Just Alexandra and Owen at home. The girls I babysit are with their Grandma and Anthony is at school.

I love how God answers prayers. I've been needing a break, praying for one actually. Just a day, a day with MY kids, a day to just be and do and play whatever it is that MY kids want to play.

Don't get me wrong, I love that fact that I have been given the priviledge of caring for the other two, I am just so thankful that it is just mine tomorrow.

A day to go to storytime and maybe run a few errands and go find a birthday present for Troy. A day to work on a baby quilt, play tea party and cars, to read books and tickle and laugh and to remind my kids just how truly special they are to me.

I am thankful for this break. Thankful to a God who is faithful and trustworthy.

Praying that your weeks are filled with unexpected blessings too.

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I know just how you feel - and I am so thankful that you get a break!

I was doing child care for two little ones the year I had Noe and it was a bit overwhelming! It is a blessing, but any breaks are so appreciated as well.

Lindsay said...

Praying your break was just what you needed! May your weekend be glorious and blessed~