"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

August 24, 2010

Alexandra is 4!















Oh the adventrues this year will hold for our spirited, energetic, outgoing 4 year old! She is about to imbark on a year of firsts...first school bus ride, first day of school, first dance class, first big girl bike (with training wheels), and the list will only grow as the year goes on.

I am looking forward to see what is in store for this precious little girl this year. I know there will be moments that absolutely melt this mommy's heart, while at the same time I know there will be moments that make me want to pull my hair out!

She had a great birthday celebrating with her little friends. They decorated cookies (as the loot bag), played t-ball and bounced. A perfect way to start off her 4th year.

No comments: