"We have never been called to define God, we have been called to behold Him." - Abraham Joshua Heschel

Moment in Time Photography - Blog

September 21, 2008

Party Time

Since Anthony's actual birthday was on a Wednesday, we had his friend party on the Saturday. Here are the pictures from that day. Anthony really really wanted a Superhero birthday party, so I had the kids come 'dressed as a superhero' (basically a cape).
Can you tell what he's feeling?!
Playing Pin the Mask on the Superhero
(ignore my artistic ability!) This would have been a great shot if I could have got everyone looking!!
Up the wall, down the slide, through the tunnel, ride the car, rock the horse and...
....fly like a superhero.
It was the Superhero Training Course!

I LOVE watching kids when there are presents involved! I'm not sure they could get any closer Monster Cupcakes


Maybe blue icing wasn't such a good idea....





No comments: